Jump 2 Jump 2

Fix. Your. Springs.

Black platforms are springs, but good luck trying to actually jump on them LOL. Seriously, your meant to bounce on springs automatically, you don't fall through them if you dont jump at the right-time. Thats just not how it works. Was actually having fun until I got to the impossibly difficult black springs.

Scorpiastudios responds:

OH FFS!!!!!
read the other reviews!!!
I dont know how many times I've had to explain: hold down the space bar to jump on them!!!!

Spectrum TD Spectrum TD

Good but terribly laggy late game

Fantastic game, great fun. Choosing between the colours was a different twist. Nothing remarkably special but it was definitely a new twist on your typical TD. Worth playing, but not quite good enough to come back to.

But the game puts the emphasis too much on spamming all kinds of towers rather than upgrading which led to horrific lag around the wave 30 mark. It would be better to add more levels to the towers so instead of places twenty gold towers, just a couple could be upgraded to achieve the same effect.

I also ran into a coupla bugs;
-The puddle thing you put on the path can be upgraded at 0 cost, although no difference is made anyway (it looks better though :P)
-If you fully upgrade a bog tower and sell it you get infinite money

3D-xelu responds:

Thanks for your sincerity :P

and thanks for pointing out the bugs.. we'll probably work on a update soon

Escaping the Prison Escaping the Prison

Fantastic

I thoroughly enjoyed finding and watching all the endings, even the fails. I would advise anyone else to do the same, otherwise you wouldn't be seeing all the content. The only problem with a game of this nature is when i didn't get an entire story arc from an option, or found one of the endings, i was actually disappointed because I couldn't carry on playing. Haha.
I like the quick reaction sections too, made it feel more like a game rather than an interactive story. When i got that top-down view though on the badass ending i readied my hand on the arrow keys rather than the mouse as i was expecting to have to run around dodging bullets rather than just click, i think i would have preferred this.

Great game though, please make another, this has definately made me want to check out your other submissions.

PuffballsUnited responds:

See, my programming skills aren't that great so I don't think I'd be able to program a dodging bullets mini-game thing. Plus I really like the Matrix scene. Also, I couldn't add more story arcs because the movie was already really big.

Pyroscape Pyroscape

lmao

that was hilarious. the airplane bit is too hard though, i just gave up on that after a few minutes of frantic clicking.

Fro responds:

The key is to have the mouse pointer on the cloud at the beginning and the end of the click. So you might have to move the mouse a little before the click registers it.

Mushroom Madness 2 Mushroom Madness 2

Wow

This really is exceptional. A really enjoyable game. Lots of replay vaue. I will definately be favouriting this and coming back later. If this doesn't get front paged I'll eat my hat.

Coal Runner Coal Runner

Please allow more speed

This game is incredibly fun but it would be awesome if you continued to accelerate if you was travelling along a long straight part (aka had a higher top speed). Then more features based on highspeed would be cool, like high speed bomb dodging, jumps, loops and such. This game is incredibly fun but it loses a lot of its unique "funness" when you just start having to hop around like an ordinary platformer and can't bolt around.

The control system was gorgeous, that hover is a nice little addition to assist in maneuvering.

Flea 2 Flea 2

well... its alright..

A fun little game, deceptively simple, but when it comes down to it it is all just timing. There wasnt really any puzzle elements and it was far too easy.

But then again, i wouldnt know, i only got to see half of the game. I would give this a 6/10, but seeing as i only got to play half the game, i'm giving you half the rating. I would give a nice in depth review, but i couldnt possibly do that without demanding a bunch of mochicoins. Throw some money at me and i'll give you the full rating and review.

Xbox 360 Simulator Xbox 360 Simulator

lol

The reviews were entertaining enough for me to give this a ten. Gotta love fanboys.

Spin The Black Circle II Spin The Black Circle II

Lag ruins it.

For something so processor heavy, you should consider simpler graphics styles. A game like this will only ever be fun if it is smooth, and fast. I found the first one on minimum graphics much more fun.

I mean, i've got a pretty buffed up pc, yet i still have to turn the graphics right down before this runs mostly smoothly which completely goews against the point of the pretty graphics in the first place.

You shouldn't be aiming your flash game at people with Octocore, 256-bit, 250 GB RAM computers from the future.

A game like this would look beautiful with just a black background and a basic white, wireframe background, and it would take much less time. If you change this game to something like this, please, pm me, send me it and i'll finish it, multiple times. This game is fun, but it is just so hard to run, especially in later levels.

I was so disappointed by this, because the concept and physics is incredibly enjoyable to play around with, your just aiming too high with the graphics.

Please, rethink your graphic style, please...

(but still 6/10, 5/5. Bloody good game. Damn good effort. This deserves front page, you could use the criticism and awareness)

AleGui responds:

The problem is Flash and rotation dont mix, its about the most expensive thing you can do in Flash... Spin1 was quite processor heavy too.
The other problem is the frame rate is set to 60fps, that because it looks choppy at lower framerate since the screen is so big.

Why dont you PM me, I can send you the file, or you can download it from here. Then play it on the desktop flash player with a reduced window size, it will run much faster that way because it'll be rotating a smaller bitmap.

Cheers.

Color the Void Color the Void

Haha

A good, fun, humourous game. The filler mini-games were fun too but i think they were a little too difficult if you didnt spend all your points on speed, maybe knock off 5% each?

The narration kept me playing and the level skipping was welcomed because i was getting bored. The "big boss" was kinda disappointing though, i was expecting a big battle :(

An idea I had for a sequel for this game was kind of like bomberman, instead of having to charge right up to enemies to blow them up maybe you could lay bombs that explode after one or two seconds, that would add a "timing" skill to the game rather than just randomly running around in a clicking frenzy.

(P.S mtri what the f*ck? what was there not to understand? The narration seemed perfectly fluent to me which was more than I expected seeing as this IS the internet)

YailenkoGames responds:

Wow! Great review! Thanks.
Your idea with bomberman-style weapon for the sequel is very nice. I think it will add depth to gameplay. By the way another thing I'm thinking about is making Battle Editor for this game. So players could make their own battles/levels and share them.